Picture Contest

>> Tuesday, November 26, 2013



Happy Almost Thanksgiving! 

 I am hosting a little contest to kick off the Christmas shopping season. Well, two contests if you scroll down far enough. 

Calling all apartment managers. 
Send me your best picture, it can be gross, it can be funny, but please no nudity. 
I mean, really, I don't need a naked selfie. 
I'm good. 

Examples--




Or perhaps you need a story to go with the picture to make it fabulous....like here. 
That works as well. 
We see some crazy things, and now it's time to get a little bonus for all the times you've lost your lunch walking in to a newly vacated unit, or perhaps walking in on two homeless people having sex(really happened!

If you have a picture you are willing to share, send it to me at apartmentmanagersblog@gmail.com, PLEASE put Picture Contest as the subject(I get a lot of emails!). 
Include your name and property name(I wont use either on the blog if you don't want me to) and the story behind it. 

I'll post my top three on December 16th, and will open up voting until midnight December 20th. 
Winner will be announced on Friday morning December 20th. 

The winner will receive a $100 Target gift card to help with all your last minute holiday shopping. 


BUT WAIT!  
I know what you are thinking...I don't have any pictures to share! 
You can win a $50 Target Gift Card by simply leaving a comment. 


For double the entry, share the apartment manager's blog on your facebook, blog, twitter, instagram or any social media outlet of your choice, link it up in my comments section. Winner will be drawn on December 20th. 


Not too shabby, eh? 

You may enter both. 
Again, no naked selfies. 
The picture must be original, no google images.

PS-Target lovers, ever try Cartwheel?  
It'll change the way you shop!

11 comments:

JenAndrewAva November 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM  

Love your blog!! Shared on Instagram and Facebook ;)

Amy Kay November 26, 2013 at 3:40 PM  

@aanadjaykay shared on Instagram

Anonymous November 26, 2013 at 4:54 PM  

Hello!
Amanda IL

Wendy Lakewood Terrace November 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM  

I emailed you a picture from my assistant manager and me, I hope you got it.

Erin Huss November 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM  

Yes, I did Wendy. Thanks!

Unknown November 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM  

Nice post .Thanks to share .
Looking for decision

Sherri Araiza November 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM  

I shared on Facebook!

Anonymous November 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

I don't have an account but I am a long time follower.
-Susanne Tilly

Unknown November 27, 2013 at 7:10 PM  

Pretty disgusting toilet, but ive cleaned worse when i worked in apartments. Yuk

Aleisha Page November 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM  

What a fun thing to win!

Sean & Carly December 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM  

Even though you are no longer an apartment manager, I love that you keep this blog up! It makes me laugh all day long!

 
Blog Design by April Showers