Submitted

>> Thursday, February 5, 2015


I love finding these gems in my inbox! 





Submitted by Loraine H. 

I was covering for another Leasing Agent at a different property while she on vacation. 
A resident came in and said he had lost his key. 
I asked for his name and apartment number. 
I pulled him up on the computer, and next to his picture was a note from the leasing agent saying that this tenant was to be charged for new keys. 
I didn't think this was to odd, since I normally do charge my tenants for replacement keys. 
I radioed the maintenance man, and had him get a new key to the tenant. 

Three days later the tenant came back in saying he found his key, and then he returned the new one. 
I put the key in his file. 

When the Leasing Agent returned from her vacation, I told her I put the key in this tenants file. 
She grimaced. 
She then went on to say that this tenant has a history of eating his keys. 
Yep, he EATS THEM.
Who eats their apartment key?
Now I want to know if he actually lost his key and really did find it, or if it had finally passed it through his digestive track. 






Submitted by Katie N. 

I worked at an apartment community in downtown Austin, Texas. 
One morning, we got back to the office with multiple calls about a scary man wandering around the parking garage. 
Did I mention his face was covered in blood? 
Someone actually did call the police for this, and we spent the morning trying to get the police records and as much information as we could. 
We weren't getting much luck, but I was sitting at my desk in front of the window that faced the parking garage and what do you know? 
Here comes the bloody man walking right for the door. 
Naturally, I freak out and run to the back office to get the assistant manager. 
We're both freaking out and he comes into the back office.
Turns out this guy is a resident. 
He lost his keys (shocking) and couldn't get into his apartment. 
We gave him a new set. 
Then, he couldn't figure out how to unlock his door (also shocking) and the maintenance guy had to help him in his apartment. 
We still don't fully know what happened that night other than he wandered around the parking garage for like 3 hours, an ambulance took him away, but he refused service since (as it turns out) he is a doctor at that hospital and it was his birthday. 
Sounds like Dr. Bloodyface had one hell of a birthday. 
Did I also forget to mention it was Friday, the 13th?

 
Blog Design by April Showers