Contest

>> Saturday, December 19, 2015


DON't FORGET!!!!! CONTEST!
I don't have too many so your chances are good!

Let's have a little fun, shall we? 
I did this a few years ago and the response was pretty amazing.
Send me your best photo.
I know you all have a camera full of them.
Sometimes the photo doesn't do the situation justice, so feel free to add in the story. I have posted the link to the previous finalists below.
Here's how to enter.
Email all pictures and story to apartmentmanagersblog@gmail.com or message via Facebook.
Please let me know if you'd rather remain anonymous, first name only, first and last or your pseudonym..however you'd like to be addressed.
These must be your own pictures.
Deadline is this Sunday by midnight(PST).
On Monday I will post all the pictures and whoever receives the most likes by Wednesday December 23rd at 5pm(PST) WINS a $50 Amazon gift card.






http://managingapartments.blogspot.com/2013/12/finalists.html

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers