What to do...

>> Monday, April 29, 2013

Here is the scenario

You are checking on one of your vacant rental homes.

You walk in the front door.
Looks good.

You wander through the hallways and look into bathrooms.
All is well there.

You take a glance in the backyard
All is clear.

Then you open the door to the garage
huh?!
There is a mattress in the middle of the garage.
Which might have struck you as a little odd
But you are distracted by the two naked homeless people having ..."a moment"
Not so good.


So what do you do?

Do you...
A) Say get the _ out of my house!?
B) Start going over who you will put down as your references on your new resume.
C) Close the door and leave. They need some privacy.
D) Enter own comment

10 comments:

Kellie January 14, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

WHAAAAAAAAAT????? This is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! No way!!! Just when I think your stories have reached their peak of craziness...

Pretty sure I would scream & run!

Margaret January 14, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

I would tell the to get the F*** out of my house!

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Let 'em finish if they haven't noticed you. If they have, well.. it's over anyway. Then call 911 to report trespassers/intruders. Cuz I'd never want to take on two people while alone and unarmed.

Ty Robbins January 14, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Gah!!!! Tell them to get out! If they don't leave immediately, police should definitely be involved. EWWWWWW! And severely creepy.

GunDiva January 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Gross. Now I have to go take a shower!

Unknown January 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

A.

Unknown January 14, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

ok first i would laugh adn then I would call 911 and have them arrested for breaking and entering, trespassing, and umm indecency in public since they were in the garage..

Karen M. Peterson January 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Ask them to take the mattress with them when they leave.

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Get their names and charge them pro-rated rent! LOL This has happened to me too....I'd call 911~

Pamela Gold January 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

I woulda said, "Hold that pose while I get my camera!" just to see what they would do!

 
Blog Design by April Showers