Contact Information

>> Tuesday, January 1, 2008

***** UPDATE!!! Please don't steal my stories. If you would like to use a post for your newsletter, blog post, Christmas card...etc. Please use contact information below and ASK.
Thank you.



If you are interested in sharing a story or have a question, please email me here. 

apartmentmanagersblog@gmail.com

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES-
Venting won't be published. Sorry. If you hate your job, I get it, I really do, but I don't see the humor in a 1,000-word essay about what a Jack-Hole your boss is.

I take creative freedom to change curse words, add punctuation and edit where I see fit.
Once a photo is submitted it belongs to The Apartment Manager's Blog and I may use it in future posts or promotions.

I enjoy finding humor in the craziness that is apartment management, and if you do too, please send me your story!

Ps- stories about YOUR crazy apartment manager are welcomed as well.
Pps-unless your crazy apartment manager is me.


If you believe I was your apartment manager, and are angry with me, please email me here
payyourrent@lalaland.now


ADVERTISING 

Do you want to advertise? Great!
Please email me at apartmentmanagersblog@gmail.com for more information.
The sidebar advertisement runs for one month at $30
If you're interested in a guest post/sponsorship please email me for pricing and availability. Note that I am extremely picky when it comes to sponsorships. If you have a great product/service that you believe the world needs to know more about, GREAT! Email me. If you are looking to get an article published about the industry that's GREAT, just not the right forum to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 15, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

I just started my own apartment manager blog spot here lately too. I've been looking for other apartment managers and finally ran across yours this weekend. Its soooo funny!!! Check out mine if you get a chance.

Anonymous May 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

can you post up a link to all the managers you know? I started a new site called PAR! Check it out!
www.positiveaptratings.webs.com
Let me know what you think!

 
Blog Design by April Showers