Precise Bugs

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To all my tenants who are moving out.

First off I am not an idiot.
I know, I know it's a shocker.
It can be deceiving at times.
But truly I can smell your bull from a mile away.
And guess what?
It smells.
So while doing a move out inspections and I ask you about this giant hole in your wall please oh please do not try to tell me it was caused by termites.
I do understand that termites can cause damage.
But due to the fact that we do termite inspection once a year in every apartment I am thinking they probably would have caught that...
I am also fairly certain that termites don't trace the hole before they start munching away.
I am also pretty sure that the fact that the hole had cables coming out of it which so conveniently connected to your giant flat screen had EVERYTHING to do with termites and NOTHING to do with poor television installation.
And as much as I hate to tell you...
stupidity is not considered normal wear and tear.

2 comments:

Jane May 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Y'all have got some smart termites! But even termites deserve flat screen TVs.

Jessica May 13, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

hahahaha maybe it was one fat termite

 
Blog Design by April Showers