Pregnancy Test

>> Monday, November 11, 2013





I found this on Pinterest.

I had to dig around for the source.

I have the BEST pregnancy test story, however, I am going to keep it in my back pocket for later.
Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

Anyhow, this made me laugh for many reasons.
First, I too have written similar notices. However, what I mostly found in our fitness center was condoms.
I guess everyone has different definitions of exercise.

I once found a positive pregnancy test in the laundry room, I also found one in the flower bed in front of the building.
Both positive.
I always wondered what was going through the mother's mind, was she doing laundry and thought "Huh, I haven't menstrated in awhile?" Then squatted in the corner, peed on the stick and then forgot about it.


ALSO!
I am now on Twitter, 
Lets be TBFF, you follow me, I'll follow you, we'll hold virtual hands, sing kumbaya and tell each other how skinny we look.






Other junk I found in the gym. 

5 comments:

Anonymous November 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM  

I'm not on Twitter, but can we still be TBFF because I need someone to tell me I am skinny.

Joey Oaks Apartments November 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM  

LOL! This business is crazy. I say it all the time, someday they will have an apartment managers reality show or book.

Amy Kay November 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM  

EW to the bloody napkin.

Bree November 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM  

This blog gives me such a good laugh. Thank you

Unknown November 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM  

That's hilarious and a little terrible all at the same time. It's always amazing to me the people who forget that apartment rental is a contract, not a license to treat the place like your own personal dumping ground.

 
Blog Design by April Showers