Caution! There is a high horn dog on the loose!

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

We have a gym on my property...well maybe gym isn't the right term. It's more of a exercise room...okay fine it's the pool room with a treadmill a bike and some weights. There is nothing fancy about it but I can add gym to my advertisements so it works.

Several months ago someone broke into our "gym", which made no sense to me whatsoever since there is no money in there, and all the equipment is bolted to the ground.  I am pretty sure our "security guard"(and I use that term loosely)would notice someone walking out with a treadmill.


But, once inside I got a better idea as to why someone might want to get in.
I think it was the three dirty condoms(busy night), and the drug packets scattered around the room that brought me to the realization that they just needed some privacy that's all.


I also love that they left their bloody napkin on the seat of the bike. A seat, that might I add,  I drenched in bleach, and will never put my butt on, EVER.


I think my favorite part of this was when I called to report the incident to the police, she was questioning me on how I would know what drug packets look like. To which I replied "because I have cable!"
I knew all my years of watching 90210 would come in handy at some point.

2 comments:

Jenny December 14, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Oh man. What I said before. They must pay you a bazillion dollars to deal with this.

awaygirl May 10, 2016 at 12:23 PM  

O......M.....G!!!!!! I'm a Property Manager too and that's one I haven't stumbled on before. Bless your heart!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers