Laughs From Readers

>> Wednesday, November 13, 2013



I found these in my inbox. 
They gave me a good laugh. 




From Carol, Tx Manager. 

Thanks! 



Tracy, Glenwood Apts







Renee, Creekwood Apt


Too funny. 





I took a stab at making my own variation of above.
Except I didn't know how to make it like above, although, with a little research I could probably figure it out, but unfortunately, I lake the motivation and or patience to do so.
So here you go.

What my friends think I do






What my mom thinks I do



what society thinks I do








What residence think I do




What I really do









5 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2013 at 9:48 PM  

Too fun. Love this blog

Unknown November 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM  

So funny! I used to work for an apartment complex and can totally relate to this!

Annie | www.hrpm.ca

Unknown November 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM  

I feel like that sometimes, with apartments for rent in Edmonton it can be difficult sometimes.

Unknown November 14, 2013 at 6:15 PM  

Does anyone know where I can go to find some nice apartments for rent? I have been looking for so long but I haven't had a lot of success.

Anonymous November 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM  

I have a good one hanging above my desk I'll send you.

 
Blog Design by April Showers