Just when you think you have heard it all...

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I was doing a walk through with a tenant who is moving out shortly.
The carpet was in perfect condition.
The walls looked untouched.
The place was perfectly clean.
I then head into the bedroom.
There right at the head of his bed was a giant hole.
I had to ask.

He told me that he was doing "power stretches" in bed and accidentally put his hand through the wall.

huh?

I wanted to ask but didn't what exactly a "power stretch" was...but I do have a few guesses.

Three words: Crochet Cat Pillow

5 comments:

Jessica April 7, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

you should have asked him to demonstrate! haha

Karen M. Peterson April 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Who HASN'T accidentally punched a hole in the wall doing "power stretches?"

Jane April 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

I was drinking Diet Coke when I read this and totally snorted some up my nose. :)

Anonymous April 7, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

I bet he was doin' them power stretches stark nekkid!!

Erinn April 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Apparently I need to be doing more power stretches....

 
Blog Design by April Showers