Google searches

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Often when someone types in a question to a Google search they are fortunate enough to be directed here. According to my Clicky account these are the most popular Google searches that land here on my blog.

How to make your headboard not hit the wall
It seem that crocheted kitten pillows seem to do the trick.
Did I mention she gave me a cute crochet dog pillow for Christmas:)

Apt managers that make up stories
Trust me even in my most wild imagination I could never make up this kind of stuff.

What to get your apartment manager for Christmas
Well since you asked here are a few things I am in need of...
So you better get shopping.

How to become an apartment manager
This is probably the most popular Google search that lands on my blog.
Ironic isn't it?
I am thinking they probably changed their minds.

How to get rid of girlfriend
Ummmm...I am not sure if there is any of my posts that could possidbly help someone with this.
I mean, it sounds a little scary.
Have you ever thought about dumping her?
Just a thought.
Maybe show her your apartment.

How to get rid of loud neighbors
This is very simple.
Move.

Good excuse for not paying rent.
Death

How to find a high horn dog?
Start Here and then possible check out your apartments "gym"
I am also thinking Kevin might be able to help you find one.
(honestly, who googles this?)

Now I am off to start the Christmas celebration festivities.
Crossing my fingers and toes that we don't have any "emergencies" over the next four days.
Cuz my vacation officials starts at 5:01pm today!
Merry Christmas Friends.

Coming back after Christmas with a give away and apartment photos that will put Kevin to shame. :)


4 comments:

Alissa Grosso December 23, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

How to find a high horn dog? - That's awesome. Cracked me up. I have now realized that my own Google searches are really, really boring.

Karen M. Peterson December 23, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

"Death."

You crack me up!

And yeah...I can't believe someone actually googled "How to find a high horn dog." My most common one is "How do I volunteer for Habitat for Humanity?"

Kacey December 23, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Death is the only excuse for not paying rent. Man you are a tough manager!
Thank you for your blog it always puts a smile on my face.
Merry Christmas!
From your Canadian readers

Unknown December 23, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

How could anything possibly put Kevin to shame?

Merry Christmas. :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers