Sometimes we just need to laugh

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sometimes when life gets to be a bit much...

showing apartments with two small crazy kids
leases to write
move-outs to calculate
maintenance workers going in and out
laundry
dishes
Oprah
Ellen
People's Court
etc etc....phew

When I find myself getting the twitch of madness I know I need to take a deep breath and watch this...

"Fonzie clones.....I think that angel just felt me up....."
gives me the best laugh every time.
Felt the need to share.
Hope you get a good laugh as well:)

Now get out there and get that last minute shopping done
Make sure not to forget your manager:)

9 comments:

Carol December 22, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

We just evicted a nonpaying renter.. he had to use the money for bail. Couldn't find him to sue him and low and behold he just moved next door to one of my sons and was stupid enough to tell my son that he had rented from us. Merry Christmas to him from the collection agency we use.

Erin Huss December 22, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

LOL!
I love when tenants believe bail is a good excuse for not paying rent :)

Deanna December 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

That is so funny.
Thank you for sharing.
Merry Christmas

Marly C December 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Aaron and I love those videos:-) That one is my favorite I think.

Margaret December 22, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I love the video!

Alissa Grosso December 22, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

This is completely awesome!

The Only Girl December 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

That is classic! Loved it.

Unknown December 23, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

"...mullet with headlights..."

That's hilarious. Thank you for sharing.

Kellie December 30, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I laughed so hard I woke up the baby! This reminds me SO much of Mystery Science Theater. Have you ever watched it?

 
Blog Design by April Showers