Who Knew?

>> Thursday, July 3, 2014


Remember this? 



 submitted by Margaret P


Well, apparently, the struggle is REAL. 
I have never received such a response from a post before. 
My inbox is filled with stories of of the mismatched union of small toilet seats and large....well, you get it. 



"One resident asked me for a bigger bowl because it's hard for him to aim in the small one....his bathroom was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen....pee all over the walls, even the wall opposite of the toilet?" 

-Anon

"I had a resident ask for a toilet seat riser. Every time he sat down to pee, his balls would drop into the water." 

-Cheney J. 

"I had one trying to get me to put an elongated oval toilet in because his man parts were "too big" for the little round toilets. I SO had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing."

-Shannon S. 

"I had a tenant ask if we could get him a higher toilet because he has to wear a jock strap when he uses the bathroom to take a (poop)." 

-Lydia P.

Well, managers, it looks like Lydia's resident has found a solution to the problem. 
Maybe jockstraps should be included in your move-in packets. 

 
Blog Design by April Showers