Crazy Gate Lady(Flash Back Friday)

>> Friday, June 27, 2014

A few months back, we were having problems with the front gate. It is a very sensitive, and for one reason or another, it kept coming off track. So one day, when I was walking the property, I notice a woman standing at the gate obviously waiting for a friend, but she had her foot resting on the gate and was rocking it back and forth.


I was at a distance, but I asked the woman politely to remove her foot. She didn't move. So I ask again in a slightly higher voice. Again, her foot remained on the gate and she continued to rock even harder.

I assumed she did not hear me, so I walked up to her and said..
"Excuse me, can you please not put your foot on the gate."

Crazy Gate Lady:"Don't you have anything better to do than to (Bleep) and moan at me?"

Me:"Well, I am actually the apartment manager here and that gate is very sensitive so I would appreciate if you would remove your foot."

Crazy Gate Lady: "Leave me the (bleep) alone, you think I am too (bleepin) heavy for the gate? You wouldn't understand you skinny little (bleep)!"

Of course you know what my next reaction is...

"You think I am skinny! Well, thank you! Now get your foot off the gate please."

I wont lie, that kind of made my day. 





1 comments:

Adoption of Jane March 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

HAHAHA... i love this blog!! My sis is an apt manager and i've lived in apt's my whole adult life! Luv it luv it luv it!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers