I "moved" out

>> Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am here to turn in my keys

Great, let me just grab your file and I will meet you at your apartment.

Oh I don't need an walkthrough I am good. Let me just give you my forwarding address.

I am kind of in a hurry.

 Okay. You have cleared the apartment?

 Yep I have a truck full and all ready to go.



Ten minutes later I walk into the "cleared" apartment.




Three weeks later

Hello

Hi, it's ---- form apartment --- I am looking at my security deposit breakdown and I want to know why you charged me $100 for trash removal.

Because you left an apartment full of stuff and it took my maintenance man a couple hours to clear it all.

That is ridiculous what I left wasn't trash.
(slaps head in frustation)

Gee sorry I should have itemized it- The crap you didn't feel like moving yourself so you left it for me to deal with.





Happens

All

The

Time 

7 comments:

Amy Kay March 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM  

What do you do with all of that?

gregorygarland123 August 11, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

That’s a brilliant work. that kind of work I never seen it before, this blog post going to be best resource to get any knowledge….


arizona property management

Unknown August 25, 2013 at 1:40 AM  

Love. Site Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway, it is fresh, with related articles.




property management arizona

Unknown August 25, 2013 at 2:26 AM  

Since you can get from this site, there are a lot of great information. You are a great asset to the team. You write great.



property management arizona

Apartments For Rent September 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM  

Rentish provide you fully furnished rooms or apartment.Everything is available in room which you have want and you got good service from service provider.The bedroom is well furnished and also sofa set available in the room.

Unknown September 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM  

The apartments seem to be real inspiring and great perfect for those looking out for rental studios in the city also consider to look for Student rentals in NYC.

Anonymous November 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM  

Just had this happen to me. Resident skipped out in the middle of the night, who by the way were under eviction and left the apartment full of stuff theu didnt want

 
Blog Design by April Showers