And the award goes to....

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ME!
You love me...you really love me!
wiping tear...well honestly it's an allergy induced tear but needless to say my eyes are wet!

This award came from another fellow mommy blogger Jessica ! Even though walking around the complex while chasing after kids isn't really conducive to stiletto wearing I still own a few cute pair that will be worn one of these days.

This award came from The Gun Diva I liked her before even reading her blog just based on her name alone. Sounds like someone who would kick your butt but look good doing it. Ya know?

Which I think would kind of make her a perfect apartment manager.
My third award came from Barbara who again I automatically like because she shares the same name as my very best friend :).


This award came from The Only Girl who is the only girl in her family not the only girl ever, just in case you were wondering. Her blog is hilarious and since she gave me this award I think it automatically means that I am just as hilarious as she! No?! Well this is my blog and I can think what I want to.

For some reason I can't get this to go to the center...I have tried for the last 5 minutes which is enough time spent so oh well. This came from Adoption of Jane which is an awesome blog that I recommend to all and I am not just saying that because she recently interviewed me but because she is a super mom in every since of the word.



Now all these awards came with these rules to list a million things about yourself and then turn around three times eat a live chicken and pass it on to 50 of your closest friends.
Sorry but....well I can't really think of a legitimate excuse except for the fact that I try not to think that hard...so I am making my own rules.

So here is a list of 7 things about me

1) I actually do like my job...most of the time
2) I am freakishly white
3) Prior to apartment managing I did data entry from home for a Nissan Used Car company(snooze fest)
4) When I was pregnant with my son I moved in 6 pregnant women
5) My husband is currently in Dental School and since working here I have moved in 4 dentist, 4 dental hygentist and three people who work for a Dental insurance company.
4) If I could do any job in the whole wide world I would be an EMT
5) I faint at the sight of blood
6) My complex has almost a 100% rating on apartmentratings.com
7) Not to sound conceded but I rock at my job

So I am going to pass these awards on to a couple of fellow bloggers

I am giving Sarah the Sunshine Award and the Beautiful Blogger Award because her blog can crack me up and make me cry plus she has a ton of businesses and her husband is in property management so basically she rocks...oh maybe she should get the You Rock award too! Why not.

Then I am giving the award with Marilyn Monroe to another apartment managers blog TxAptMgr cuz us apartment managers deserve all the attention/praise/respect/awards we can get :)

Lastly but not leastly(which I believe should be a word) I am giving the stiletto award to my friend Amy because she can totally pull of the stilettos AND she makes really cute accessories AND her husband is also in property management so she not only has to listen to my crazy stories but her husbands as well!

6 comments:

GunDiva March 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

I hate to break it to you, but fainting at the sight of blood and being an EMT don't really work well together. Though I did have an instructor who was a paramedic and so afraid of needles that if you opened an alcohol prep pad behind him, he'd pass out, so it might be doable. Maybe.

Congrats on your awards, you deserve them all.

Sarah Hull March 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Oh my gosh! I am so honored! What a wonderful thing to get these awards on a day like today! Thank you so much!!!
This is so exciting!

Amy Kay March 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

You crack me up! I can totally see you on an emergency call take one look at the victim and pass out cold.

The Only Girl March 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Congrats on all your awards - well deserved! And thanks for the shout out.

Melissa B. March 25, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Congrats to you and to all your awardees! That's some mighty fine bling you've collected there. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Old Florida has New Allue

Anonymous March 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

awe thanks girl!! We def have to stick together. We remind each other every day that we are NOT crazy for what we do...even if we do enjoy it! LOL

 
Blog Design by April Showers