Holy Smokes!

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009



This particular tenant moved out after only ONE year. She was very sweet and I very much enjoyed her, but she sat inside and smoked a good majority of the day. When she moved out I couldn't believe my eyes. You can see where all her pictures where, even a perfect outline of her lamp that hung in the corner.


Just so you know it took two coats of primer, three coats of fresh paint on top of the primer, new carpet, new blinds, removal of the new carpet install hardwood flooring and repaint one more time to get the smell gone...well even then the new tenant complains of the smoke smell.

ps-I think my favorite part of the video is where I try to close the blinds only to find that they are broken.

1 comments:

Marly C October 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Wow! I don't think I have ever seen such bad smoking stains. I like the part when you cough, it makes it more dramatic:-)

 
Blog Design by April Showers