Kung-Fu!

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

Due to the poor economy I have had a lot of tenants move because they have lost their jobs or they have decided to move in with their families to save money. Thus the result is many vacancies. I am in a neighborhood where there are A LOT of apartment complexes AND I am tucked away in a cul de sac so I don't have the best exposure. So when I get perspective tenants I put my best smile on and try to sell sell sell. Please push play.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
SO I am showing an apartment to these two young girls. They are asking the normal questions "is it safe here?" "what's parking like?" I decide to show them the parking area since I believe it's one of our biggest selling points. As I round the corner I see one of our tenants who is notorious for talking to himself full on having a argument(with himself)in the middle of the parking lot. AND just to add to the awkwardness of the situation he was also doing karate moves. Just one man, Screaming to the air Kicking all around Even throwing in a spin kick Punching the air SERIOUSLY?!? People, really I could not make this up. What do you say to that??? "Um, yes this place is very safe. For example this is our resident security guard." "We don't allow drugs here on the property, but I am pretty sure if you do drugs he might know where to get them"
Seriously?!? Honestly?!? How am I supposed to work with this?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers