Who is the WEEEENERRR?

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

I hope you all had a happy New Years!
We almost went without incident here
The poo colored water dripping from the ceiling into the bathroom
of a tenant put only a little damper on our festivities.
I really hate poo colored water.
Mostly because it's usually poo that is making it poo colored.
Blah!



But on a less poo note the day has finally come to announce the WINNER!
Okay are your fingers, toes and....I can't think of anything else to cross....crossed?
Did you make sure to pay your rent?
Did you make sure all your presents were mailed out on time,
especially the one for your Mother In Law, because if you don't there is a good chance
she will never ever ever let you live it down and curse the very name that is the
same as hers, then denounce you as your.....wait sorry, personal problem... I digress.
What were we doing?


Oh yes and the winner is......



Shawna Faye!
Who said Erin, you are so funny, cute and skinny. You are what they call a triple threat.
And hopefully, this will triple my chances of winning.

Oh gee thank you Shawna. I am feeling rather skinny today.

And again another
THANK YOU!!!!
To DAVID at

Oh wait a second WHAT IS THIS!?
What do I see here?
It is a $10 Gift Card to Starbucks.
Well what am I going to do with that?
I might as well give it away...



And the winner is Kellie!
Who said I'm posting on this HILARIOUS blog which makes me laugh SO hard that I might get SKINNY and winning would just be the BEST!!! My favorite apartment story, HANDS DOWN, is the old couple one!! I can't believe how incredibly awkward that would have been. SO funny!

Well Kellie if eating Taco Bell can apparently make you skinny then I don't see why my blog can't.

So my Congrats to you both.
Drop me a email so I can get them to you
apartmentmanagersblog@gmail.com
Shawna might I recommend the Chicken Scaloppine at Macaroni Grill And to both Shawna and Kellie I like a Grande 2 equal, 2 ice cube, 2 tea bag Sweet Orange Spice Tea incase you were wondering?
And yes that is my actual order, and yes maybe I once worked there...who hasn't?

3 comments:

Mary Ellen January 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Congratulations Shawna and Kellie!

PS-I am guessing your name is Erin, right?
So Erin you are one funny chick.
I think of you as my cool apartment manager friend.

Karen M. Peterson January 4, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Congrats to the winners!

Sorry about the poo-colored water. That's just...yeah...

Shawna Faye January 4, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Yay! I'm so excited! I'll probably see you next at our book club meeting.
And I really meant it when I said that you are so skinny!

 
Blog Design by April Showers