LOL Friday

>> Friday, November 22, 2013

I appreciate nothing more than humor.
Well, that and a clean home and empty laundry room.
But, I realize the later is simply a fantasy and the first can be accomplished by sitting on my butt surfing the web.

Here are a few gems that made me laugh this week.


First off, any apartment manager has heard of the website apartmentratings.com. It is like Yelp, but for disgruntled employee's, evicted tenants or apartment managers pretending to be renters.
Any site that allows pissed off individuals to rant on with out censorship is amazing.

 I found this one on this site, you are welcome.






"kellie seems like a good mother but i don't know cause she does sleep with a lot of random guys and so she will probably catch aids and die, or some other std she won't be able to get rid of plus she isn't really good in bed. " -crazy4114 

This quote really should be printed onto vinyl, stuck to a piece of stained wood and hung on every mantel in America, just to remind children why college is important (as well as commas and periods). 



My friend Ashley sent this picture to me, and I noiseless laugh every time I see it. 
*You know, hunch over, shoulders shaking, eyes squeezed shut, tears running down your cheeks…and yet nothing comes out except a gasp for air and maybe a snort or two. 
Yeah, that funny. 




Yes, yes it is my friend.
I feel like we need to find this guy and recreate this picture, it's too good.




This might be one of those pictures that you laugh entirely too hard at, even though it really isn't that funny.



That moment when I turn on the vacuum and all hell breaks out as kids and dogs run for safety.

PS-Missing child is attached to my leg.
PPS-This is why I don't vacuum.
PPPS-Or have nice wall art.



What made you laugh this week?


3 comments:

Amy Kay November 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM  

This blog!

Anonymous November 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM  

Ugh, i hate apartment rating websites. Only the tenants who don't pay their rent or are being evicted are the ones that go on there.

Matt November 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM  

The post lived up to the title, I am LOL'ing.

 
Blog Design by April Showers