I am a real estate mogul...or an apartment manager same thing.

>> Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First let me say it doesn't matter what you do for a living as long as you pay rent and aren't a problem.

I have even had a stripper who was actually a wonderful tenant.
But I am not going to lie.
I love to rent to doctors.
They usually have great credit, they are never home and usually cause little to no problems.

So I was showing this woman an apartment.
She had a little baby and her mother with her.
As we are showing the apartment she tells me that her husband is in medical school and she is a nurse.
We start chatting about kids, weather and life in general.
I mention my husband is in dental school and she mentions her husband goes to the Junior College right down the street but he wants to go to medical school someday.
I didn't feel the need to explain that wanting to go to medical school is a lot different than actually being in medical school.


She also mentions that she is a dental hygienist.
Not a nurse but I guess you could consider yourself a dental nurse??
So as I am handing her the applications to fill out she tells me that she is a dental assistant.
Okay.
Seriously.
I never asked what they did for a living.
She offered all the information up.
SoI look over the application and as it turns out she is a part time secretary at a dentist office and he is a tattoo artist who goes to school at night.
Now there is NOTHING wrong with either.
Besides the fact they had horrible credit, income was way below our requirements and I generally don't like renting to liars.



8 comments:

GunDiva November 21, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

But I'm going to have great credit when I win the PowerBall! Now will you rent to me?

Wow. Lucky you getting to deal with your crazy wanna-be tenants :)

setiabudi sky garden November 22, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

that's a really awesome thread and i waiting for the next your discuss

the cava property is the official of setiabudi sky garden property agent

new haven apartments for rent November 22, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

Never trust liars and avoid transacting with people who has negative credit standing.

Service Apartments Gurgaon January 17, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

If you know that a person is liar , don't go for further transactions...

Unknown October 20, 2012 at 2:29 AM  

Shri Radha Sky Gardens Noida Extension is its location which is near major commercial pockets of the corporate town Noida. Also are available nearby conveniences like a renowned multi specialty hospital and a number of popular educational institutions too. For more information kindly call us at +91-9582357179 and Visit shri sky Garden

Rita January 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM  

I guess it's kind of the same thing but when you say it to others you may get a weird look.

Condo Price Singapore January 30, 2013 at 9:56 PM  

The post is saying that the real estate mauler apartment with help of the information given here. The post is very useful

New Punggol Condos February 1, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

I like your style in critical thinking. I have repeatedly received information from various sources that is a breakthrough between other questionnaire tools.

 
Blog Design by April Showers