What happens in Vegas...stays on your credit report

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010

I had a great tenant move in over a year ago.

He was super clean
Excellent credit
Very Quiet
He came to me one day and said he might need to move out.
When I asked why, he said it was because he got married.
I was surprised, since just two weeks earlier we changed his locks because he broke up with his girlfriend.
He explained he met her in Vegas that weekend and they got married.
He even brought her in to meet me.
So, 30 days later he moved out.
5 months later he came back.
He said he was getting a divorce, and loved it here and wanted to move back.
I ran his application,
His credit had taken a nasty turn for the worse.
He had some collection accounts on there.
BUT he was a good tenant prior, so I wasn't that worried.
Then the cops came yesterday.
They asked if he lived here.
I said he did.
They waited for him...all day...eight hours...
Then they came with a search warrant....I let them in....they didn't find anything apparently...but they made a big mess...
When I talked to him today, he just looked at me shook his head and then said that he should have never married his stripper.

Probably not.

2 comments:

Jessica April 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

I dont know how all these hilarious stories always find you but I LOVE them!

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Lol that ones good!

 
Blog Design by April Showers