Sorry we don't rent to Tweekers

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

Picture this.

You are in a deep sleep.
We are talking rim cycle type of sleep.
When suddenly the phone rings.
You don't just wake up you jump up.
You look at the clock it's 3:30am
Something must be wrong.
Someone is dying
The building is on fire
So you rush to the phone.
You don't bother with your normal
"thank you for calling..." nonsense
You fanatically say "Hello?!"
"Um yes I was wondering if you had any two bedroom apartments available for the end of February."

"#$%*-*&$!?!?"

-cllick-


6 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos January 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

WTF! I would never think to call an apartment complex in the middle of the night. WEIRD!

Karen M. Peterson January 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Oh, I usually find that's the best time to make calls. You know, don't have to worry about busy signals and stuff...Yeah...

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Wow!

Margaret January 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be so mad for them calling me that late

KK January 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Oh how annoying! What is wrong with people??

Tonya January 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

What in the world? That's why voicemail is a wonderful thing!

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day. Have a great weekend!

 
Blog Design by April Showers