Honesty isn't always necessary

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It was 8:30PM on a Saturday night and I was just about to sit down and watch a movie with my husband when the phone rings. I generally pick up the phone even when we are closed. I answer the phone and a women half way asleep answers. She asks if she can come see the apartment right now?!? When I tell her it's too late and ask if I could possibly show her tomorrow she tells me that should work for her. Great.... and then for some reason she felt the need to tell me and I quote "I really wanted to come see the apartment earlier today, I don't have a lot of money, I don't make enough to always pay the rent. But I took too many pain pills and I fell asleep and I just woke up."


-Nice

Oh and I will be posting about my fun encounter with the cops today. It's always fun when they show up and show you a line up with one of your RESIDENTS on it! I guess I shouldn't be surprised being that he asked if he could film an adult movie in our lobby.

 
Blog Design by April Showers